The founder of «Bulletin of Karakalpak branch of UzAS» is the Karakalpak Branch of Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan Republic.
The first number of the "Bulletin" was published on November, 26th, 1960.
The Journal was reregistered by Uzbekistan Republic agency of the information and communication in September, 2013 with Number 10-3560, ISSN-2091-508X,Registration number №01-040
Edition languages: articles are accepted in Russian, Karakalpak, Uzbek and English languages.
Speciality: the Scientific edition of Karakalpak branch of UzAS is intended for illumination of a wide range of problems on which scientific workings out are conducted in Karakalpakstan Republic, and also in other regions, connected with it by a generality of researches.
Unique features of the journal: Becoming the first scientific magazine in the history of Karakalpakstan, "Bulletin" has given the chance to reflect results of researches of scientists to print articles on all spectrum of sciences and to synthesise the newest workings out in all fields of a science and social and economic life of Karakalpakstan.
The publications of special issues of the journal including materials of the international and local conferences, organized by divisions of Karakalpak branch of UzAS are practised.
Financing source: at the expense of off-budget means of Karakalpak branch of UzAS.
Nagmet Kallyevich Aimbetov
Data of birth: September 16, 1955.
Place of birth: Nukus city, Karakalpakstan Republic
Field of science: Economics
Chairman of the Karakalpak Branch of Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences (from 2004. – to nowadays)
Doctor of Science in economics, professor, academician.
Graduated the Tashkent State University in 1977.
He was a director of Computational Center, difrector of the Institute of Aral sea region Social-Economic problems of the Karakalpak Branch of UzAS, Vice-Chairman of Karakalpak Branch of UzAS.
He is an author of more than 100 scientific publications.
He is the supervisor of 2 Doctors of science and 6 PhDs.
He was awarded by an award "Dustlik" in 2012.
230100, Uzbekistan, Karakalpakstan, Nukus city, Berdakh prospect, 41b
1. Manuscripts may be submitted to the editorial office by conventional mail or presented in printed form (in duplicate) together with an electronic variant in following volumes:
- articles – 6 - 15 pages;
- reviews, informations and short communications – no more than 6 pages;
- other materials in coordination with the journal edition;
2. At material scoping we ask to use the following parametres:
- The text should be printed on white standard paper А4 (210х295 mm) by 14 font through 1,5 intervals;
- Fields should be: at the left - 3 sm, from above, on the right and from below - 2 sm;
- The electronic variant should be presented in format RTF.
3. Materials should be prepared according to the following requirements:
a) The text should be typed in text editor Microsoft Word or use of other RTF-compatible programs, including OpenOffice, a font - Times New Roman, a font size - 14;
b) Articles in the Karakalpak and Uzbek languages should be typed with use of Unicode coding (Times New Roman), without replacing a letter of the Karakalpak or Uzbek alphabets symbols of Cyrillics similar on a writing or Latin. The materials typed with use of fonts ABD, Bodo, Pragmatica KRKP and similar to them are not accepted;
c) On the first page an article name, the initials and a surname of the author (authors), the name of acadmic institution or company and in the end of article - signatures and phone numbers of all authors are specified;
d) The resume should be enclosed to article in the Uzbek, Russian and English languages (not less than 5 offers), with article name, the initials and last name of authors and the name of the organizations in the Uzbek, Russian and English languages. Articles without the resume are not accepted!
e) Mathematical formulas should be entered, using the built in Equation Editor. Structural chemical formulas should be inserted into the text in the form of graphic objects or be applied to the article in WMF format. The set of block diagrammes, mathematical and chemical formulas by means of alignment of usual symbols on several adjacent lines manually is not supposed. It is not recommended to overload article text with superfluous objects, i.e. letters of the Greek alphabet, variables, etc., it is necessary to type by means of operation of an insert of a symbol or change of type of a font;
f) In connection with the limited polygraphic possibilities of the journal we ask authors to avoid using of half-tone illustrations (photos, copies of the computer screen, etc.), replacing them with their shaped drawings. The illustration should represent to edition in the form of separate graphic files, without including them in the Word document;
g) In article text each drawing and the table should be referenced.
h) The list of references should be made consistently in order of reference to works. The reference to the literature in the text are given by numbers in square brackets. References to dissertational works are not supposed.
The bibliographic description is given as follows:
- For monographies - a surname and the initials of the author, the title, a city, publisher, year;
- For articles in journals - a surname and the initials of the author, the journal name, year, volume number and release, page;
- For articles and theses in collections - a surname and the initials of the author, the collection name, a city, publisher, year, volume number and release, page;
h) The author (s) signs the material on last page and also there should be pointed out:
- Complete names of authors;
- positions and institute or company names;
- Scientific degrees;
- An exact contact information:
- the address - office and (or) house, with an index;
- phone and a fax (with a code);
- the e-mail address;
i) Materials of masters and students are accepted only in the presence of a recommendation from scientific research institute or university departments, branches and etc.
4. Article should be covered by letter signed by the head of establishment.
5. Following accompanying documents should be enclosed to article:
- An extract from the report of article discussion at the sessions of departments, laboratories or branches of the organizations, assured by the stamp of organization;
- Two responses of scientists of a corresponding speciality (the PhD and the doctor of sciences), assured by the scientific institution stamp;
- The examination certificate, assured by the stamp;
6. Materials hand over to editorial office and and are directed to secretaries of special seminars of KKB of UzAS for consideration, discuss and recommendations to press.
7. Articles accepted by edition are registered after attentive acquaintance by the editorial worker with it and decision of the arisen questions.